Legal issues in the workplace are complex and sometimes overwhelming. In this session, participants will get a current in-depth review of EEO, Federal, state and local laws, regulations and court cases to help them better understand the spirit of the law and how best to comply.
• Hiring Practices
• Employment Discrimination Law
• Compensation and Benefits
• Common Law and Constitutional Limits
• Restrictions on Leaving a Job
• Disability, Injury and Illness
• Occupational Safety and Health
Who will benefit:
Any person interested in a better understanding of employment law, particularly human resource professionals.
Michael LeRoy, JD, Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations and College of Law