Participants in this workshop will explore “What is Diversity?”
How do you measure diversity? What are the benefits of diversity?
How does one manage diversity? Is there a link between diversity and higher firm performance? Through group exercises, case studies, videos, participants will gain a better understanding of diversity and its impact at work.
• Civil Rights Act 1964; 1991
• Affirmative Action
• Sexual Harassment
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
• Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
• Americans with Disabilities of 1990
• Family Medical Leave Act of 1993
Who will benefit:
All employees and in particular human resource professionals charged with managing diversity in an organization.
Jenny Hoobler, PhD